Saturday, September 05, 2009

Brief hiatus

Dear reader:

I haven taken up a Distinguished Visiting Fellowship at my good friend and colleague, Richard Ashcroft's University (Queen Mary, University of London). While I will be commuting forth and back between Canada and the UK (the environment, as usual, be damned ... do-gooders tend to travel at least as much as those who have no qualms about flying our environment into the ground), I have just arrived this week in Britain and I am trying to get my feet on the ground. Please be patient with me. I expect more frequent blog posts to resume this coming week.

Udo Schuklenk

Ethical Progress on the Abortion Care Frontiers on the African Continent

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has overridden 50 years of legal precedent and reversed constitutional protections [i] fo...